Hi Guys! How was your weekend? My weekend was low key, which is always nice. I had lunch with a close friend of mine, it was nice to catch up. And yesterday, the hubs and I watched the NFL conference championships! After watching that killer Vikings game last weekend, I knew I had to watch again yesterday. Too bad they didn’t win:(
A few days ago on Instagram, a fellow blogger challenged me to list 5 random facts about myself. Sounded easy enough to me. Then I sat down to write them out and I was like “Wait, I don’t know what to say. Or what’s even interesting.” Lol! Anyhow, I finally came up with 5 random facts and shared them on Insta-stories. But I thought I would share them here too.
- I have an irrational fear of spiders. All kinds of spiders. I once used an entire can of spider spray to kill one spider. In my defence, I was home alone and I thought if I didn’t kill the spider, it would get away and try to get me in my sleep. I told you it was irrational.
- I have a love for Crystals. I’ve always been attracted to them and I believe in their healing properties. I always carry them around with me either in my bag or I wear my moonstone rings.
- I’m double jointed. Which was great as a child when I was in gymnastics.
- I hate clowns. They give me the creeps even now as a grown adult. A few weeks ago, we watched the movie It and I had to look away every time Pennywise came on.
- This is probably a weird one but I hate it when my food touches. If I go out to eat at a restaurant, I will literally separate my food before I can eat it. I don’t like it when the food mixes and flavors blend. I know, it’s odd. This would drive my mom nuts because I would refuse to eat my mash potatoes if they we’re touching my meat. Lol! And she would always say to me “They’re going to mix in your stomach, so what’s the difference?” My poor mom! Lol!
You guys know I’m a big fan of leather leggings. I think they’re a great way to elevate any outfit. I tend to wear them more often during the winter than any other season. They’re like my winter staple, plus they add glam and edge to any outfit. Winter on the prairies can be very cold and this year it’s been brutally cold. Because of that, I like to keep things interesting; leather leggings and faux furs are a great way to do that.
One of the things I love about leather leggings is how versatile they are. You don’t need to over think it, these babies will pair well with just about anything. From basic tees and printed sweatshirts to chunky sweaters and button up tops. It all works. And don’t be afraid to try different colors too. I’ve got my eyes on this pair.
Shop Leather Leggings:
Have a great week