Last week I had the honour of being nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely gentlemen of Attire Club.
Needless to say, I’m beyond excited about this as it’s always nice when someone finds your blog interesting and enjoyable:)
If you aren’t familiar with their blog, I highly suggest checking them out. Fraquoh and Franchomme of Attire Club created an amazing blog which focuses primarily on men’s style, fashion and lifestyle.
The Versatile Blogger Award is passed on from one blogger to another to help spread the word about the wonderful community of blogs.
Now, the rules state to accept the award I must thank the blogger who nominated me. So once again, thank you Attire Club!
Next, I have to select 15 blogs I’ve recently discovered and follow.
- Winnipeg Style http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/index.cfm
- Winston and Willow http://www.winstonandwillow.com
- Style Me Yesterday http://www.style-me-yesterday.com
- FashionEdible http://www.fashionedible.com
- Kafkaesque http://akafkaesquelife.wordpress.com
- Style On The Side http://www.styleontheside.com
- Kenya L Fashion Blog http://kenyaldesigns.com
- Julia Linn http://julialinn.com
- Young Love http://younglovestyle.blogspot.ca
- Find Me A Muse http://www.findmeamuse.com
- Awed by Monica http://awedbymonica.blogspot.ca
- Jezz Dallas http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.ca
- Prim and Propah http://www.primandpropah.com
- Vogue and Heels http://vogueandheels.com
- Très Charmant http://www.trescharmantxo.com/index.html
Finally, I must tell them seven things about myself. So, here goes:
- I have an irrational fear of spiders…the bigger they are, the crazier I react. I once used a whole can of spider spray to kill ONE spider. Like I said, irrational:)
- I’m one of those weird people who cannot have their food touching on a plate. Yes, I know they eventually get up mixed in my stomach but that doesn’t matter to my mind.
- I’m a shoe-oholic. And I’m okay with it:)
- I sometimes wear mens cologne. Why? Hmm, because some of them smell unisex to me:) Just smell Spicebomb by Viktor & Rolf…Trust me, a women can get away with it. Or at least I think I can.
- I have a dry sense of humour.
- I’m obsessive about my skin care routine.
- Can’t live without natural peanut butter. I eat it daily even if it’s just a spoonful.
Thanks again guys!